Nashville, Tennessee (March 21, 2016) The award winning family group, the Freemans has completed the brand new CD project byChris Freeman featuring songs made great during her tenure withthe Hinsons and hosting a “who’s who” in Gospel Music as guests on the recording.
This is a best of both worlds album containing huge Hinson hits and those songs performed only as Chris Freeman can. Without a doubt this CD will become a collectors item. You will want to get this one early.
An enthused Chris Freeman stated, “We are excited to announce that you can now pre-order my new solo CD on our website! Just go to http://www.the-freemans.
Here is the song list for The Hinson Side Of Me:
1. How Wrong You Are (Guest Artists: Ronny Hinson & Steve Woods)
2. Homesick To Go (Guest Artist: Mike Bowling)
3. Call Me Gone (Guest Artists: Weston Hinson & Larry Hinson)
4. Burdens Are Lifted Away (Guest Artists: Weston Hinson & Larry Hinson)
5. Ain’t That What It’s All About (Guest Artists: Bo Hinson & Steve Woods)
6. That I Could Still Go Free (Guest Artists: Three Bridges & Gene McDonald)
7. I Never Shall Forget The Day (Guest Artists: Jeremiah Yocum/Redemption Road Singers)
8. Too Many Times (Guest Artist: The Isaacs Sonya, Ben, & Becky)
9. I’ll Never Forget What He’s Done For Me – Bonus Cut (Recorded in 1982 – Darrell Freeman/Eddie Freeman/Chris Freeman)
For your advance pre-lease copy go to http://www.the-freemans.com/
If you would like to interview The Freemans contact AG Publicity firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Freemans go to http://www.the-freemans.com .
About The Freemans
History, experience and spiritual wisdom are three attributes that can be used to describe the foundation of the Freeman ministry. Deeply rooted with family, the Freemans experience spans 30+ years. From Darrell’s entrance at age 16 with his family’s group, the Pathways, to Chris’s award-winning teenage years with the Hinsons, the Freemans know the ins and outs of Southern Gospel music.
No doubt, Chris’s unique sound is the reason she was the youngest female artist ever to receive the coveted “Queen of Gospel Music” award two years in a row (’76, ’77) as voted by the readers of Singing News Magazine. In 1980, the lives of Darrel and Chris Freeman became one when they married on August 2nd. After singing with the Pathways for three years Darrell and Chris headed for Nashville and began the Freemans. Joe Freeman, Darrell’s cousin, soon joined. them as the third part harmony, as well as their keyboard player. With this sound they have garnered tremendous growth and success.
In 1997, Darrell and Chris’s daughter, Misty, began playing acoustic guitar with the group on stage. Then in 1998, she began singing with them when they recorded Standing Out. Also on stage is Caylon Freeman, Darrell and Chris’s youngest child. He decided to join his family on the road full-time in 2002. He is now playing the drums and singing some with the group.
Now in their 20th year, the Freemans, still do approximately 250 dates a year, and continue to experience tremendous success.