Nashville, Tenn How would you or your vocal group like to win a chance to open for Three Bridges at the West Birmingham Homecoming? What a great opportunity to gain exposure and new fans for your group or personal ministry. This type of connection doesn’t happen often so go for it now.
Here are the details:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/3bridgesmusic and post a video of you or your group singing a song. It will show up in the “VISITOR POSTS/Post to Page” section of Three Bridges’ Facebook page.
2. Share your post asking people to come to the “VISITOR POSTS/Posts to Page” section of Three Bridges’ Facebook page and “like”, “comment”, and “share” your video. Please ask them to “LIKE” Three Bridges page while they are there!
3. After posting your video, send an email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be notified via the provided contact information.
Each “like”, “comment”, and “share” will receive one point. The soloist video and the group video with the most points by midnight, Monday, August 31, 2015 will win.
4. ONLY “likes”, “comments”, and “shares” on the “VISITOR POSTS/Post to Page” section of Three Bridges’ Facebook page will be counted! (In other words, if you share the video to your page or your friends share it to their page, we will not come to your page or your friend’s page to count up “likes”, “comments”, and “shares” from your page.)
5. The contest will run from Monday, August 10, 2015 through Monday, August 31, 2015
. One soloist and one group will be chosen to open the West Birmingham Homecoming concert on Saturday, September 12, 2015 to be held at Adamsville Church of God in Adamsville, AL. The winning soloist will perform 2 songs and the winning group will perform 3 songs.
6. Winners will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations. This contest only gives the winners the opportunity to perform at the West Birmingham Homecoming to be held on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
7. This should be FUN! We look forward to seeing/hearing your video performances. They do not need to be professional quality – just something that showcases your talent. REMEMBER, no one is judging your video! Whoever gets the most “likes”, “comments”, and “shares” from Three Bridges’ Facebook page will win. Its that simple!