NASHVILLE, Tenn. (July 30, 2019) – Icon Destinations, is proud to announce a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Holy Land with 2-time GRAMMY Award Winner, Jason Crabb.
Crabb states: “For a Christian, there is no trip as significant as a journey to the Holy Land. To walk where Jesus walked, see what Jesus saw…there’s NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT! If this is on your bucket list, then make sure you don’t miss this chance. I can’t wait to experience this with you!”
Tour Highlights include:
- Tel Aviv – Orientation drive and Jaffa visit.
- Caesarea and Megiddo – Ancient Roman archaeological site.
- Tiberias – Jesus boat museum visit and boat cruise.
- Nazareth – Basilica of the Annunciation.
- Jordan Valley – River Jordan baptismal site.
- Jerusalem – Old town walking tour.
- Bethlehem – Church of the Nativity visit
- Transfers by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach
- Buffet breakfasts daily and six dinners
- Stay in first-class hotels
- Church service with Jason Crabb
For more on Jason Crabb go Here.
Biography Segment from www.jasoncrabb.com: In his career, Kentucky-born Jason Crabb has won a GRAMMY and 21 Dove Awards – being named the Gospel Music Association’s Dove Awards Artist and Male Vocalist of the Year along with Song of the Year. Crabb’s electrifying stage presence, powerhouse vocals and magnetic personality have endeared him to millions across the world – through extensive personal appearances, media coverage, and social media including over 20 million views on YouTube.
For more information, and to book your trip, with Icon Destinations click here: www.icondestinations.com/
For more Gospel Music news read the latest issue of the SGNScoops Magazine HERE.
Download the latest SGNScoops Magazine PDF Here
Find SGNScoops Magazine On Facebook Here
Listen To Today’s Gospel Music Here