10 Things You Don’t Know About Josh Singletary!
It’s Josh Singletary’s birthday and to celebrate, we asked Josh toÂ share a few things that you might not know about this talented member of Tribute Quartet.
So, here we GO!
10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT JOSH SINGLETARY:
- Iâ€™m actually quite the introvert. One of my favorite things to do is to just sit in quiet.
- At home, Iâ€™m pretty quiet. I donâ€™t go around making people laugh.
- My wife is a hockey coach. (Jr. Preds Girls Director)
- Classically trained pianist
- I enjoy deep conversations about an array of topics
- I enjoy cooking
- My great great great uncle was Thomas Edisonâ€™s business partner
- Iâ€™m not from Ireland 😂
- I love art
- I am NOTÂ a sports fan. Games bore me to death. My philosophy is whether you watch it or not, it always end the same. Someone wins and someone loses.
- I donâ€™t have, nor have I ever had, ADHD or ADD. I was an A/B student and I was very compliant and very quiet.
- Iâ€™ve never been mischievous. Iâ€™ve never liked repercussions
So, there you have it! Now you know a little bit more about theÂ BIRTHDAY BOY!
For more Gospel music features, read the latest SGNScoops Magazine HERE.
Download SGNScoops Magazine In PDFÂ Here
Find SGNScoops Magazine On FacebookÂ Here
Listen To Todays Gospel MusicÂ Here